Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To ensure a secure experience, we recommend updating to the latest browser version. Support for this browser version will soon be discontinued.
Complete this application by March 15th to be considered for the 4+1 MUEP program. In order to apply you must:
1. be in your junior year of the BSP program
2. complete 90 credit hours by the end of the spring semester
3. have at least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
4. have at least a 3.5 GPA in planning classes
5. completed or currently enrolled in PUP 190, PUP 301, PUP 363
If approved, you will be asked to submit the formal application to Graduate Admissions before the start of your senior year.
Do you meet the above criteria?
Powered by Qualtrics